hockey wheels Made in the USA (California)!
When our founder Robert Labeda’s son’s wheels continued to break mid-race, he set out to build a better wheel. With his superior engineering background and extensive research and development, Labeda wheels was born in 1969. With over 52 years of experience Labeda wheels has been credited with just about every urethane wheel advancement considered the standard today.
- First company to introduce urethane skate wheels to the market.
- We combined forces with BF Goodrich, in a joint effort created the first urethane blended core (ESTALOC) to create a chemical bond between the core and the outer urethane skin.
- First clear urethane skate wheel poured in the USA
- First aluminum core
- First company to introduce flex technology into hockey wheels for better grip (mid 90’s)
- First urethane core, first dual layered hockey wheels
All of these firsts have enabled Labeda to stay on top of their game.
This rich tradition continues today as Labeda is still family run and the only company with a hockey player running each key position in the company. From conceptual to final design and production, and every little detail along the way, Labeda is made for hockey players by hockey players. If that isn’t enough, no other wheel brands combined have won more championships and gold medals than Labeda wheels. The best is yet to come!
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.